Our client is looking for a high-performing, self-driven Customer Success Marketing leader to join core marketing team in Kiev. The ideal candidate aspires to gain an intimate understand of customer base, developing and nurturing relationships, and using that knowledge to help drive revenue growth, advocacy, and even greater customer satisfaction. This role is critical to growing brand and revenue. To meet your goals, you’ll work with an amazing team supporting you with marketing automation, content, demand generation, and creative.
- 2+ years experience in B2C digital products marketing
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Great project manager and communicator
- You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator.
- Familiarity with lead generation, and sales processes
- Advanced level of English is a must
## Bonus Points
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- You have marketing experience targeting US customers
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy, graphic design capabilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Compose and send customer emails
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
We’re a small team, and you’ll be part of the strategic decision making, take on big challenges and work with great people. You’ll have complete ownership and trust, and you’ll be measured by the results you deliver rather than the time you spend delivering them. We’re also very fun to work with!
- Opportunity to grow as part of international team
- Modern spacious office in Kiev
- Health Insurance
- 1 month of paid vacation
- Paid sick days