Our client is looking for an accomplished Marketer to join core team in Kiev. You will plan and implement growth strategy across all channels, lead marketing growth team, and having significant impact on product and business decisions.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a growth and marketing role at a small company or startup (less than 100 people) with a proven track record
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work in a cross-functional capacity to lead and drive complex growth initiatives
- You have stellar management skills with proven ability to lead marketing team to implement effective growth strategies.
- You have hands-on experience with A/B testing, analytics, and funnel optimization
- You apply qualitative and quantitative methods to better understand user behavior, based on data, intuition, analytical thinking and creativity
- You are highly entrepreneurial. You take the initiative to solve problems as they arise.
- You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator and teacher.
- Are comfortable building a marketing team from scratch.
- Advanced level of English is a must
## Bonus Points
- You have marketing experience targeting US customers
- Ability to automate processes using task-automation tools (e.g. Zapier, IFTTT, etc) or using scripting/coding platforms
- You write a blog (or have in the past)
- You have wireframing and copywriting skills, and you enjoy using them
ABOUT THE ROLE
- -Lead the organization in thinking about customer acquisition. Direct the strategies we pursue towards building a coherent and sustainable growth model. Decide the metrics on which we focus versus the ones we track.
- Generate growth via traditional and untraditional methods
- Define and track core growth KPIs and conversion funnels
- Experiment with new user acquisition channels
- Scale and optimize existing user acquisition channels
- Drive, A/B test and track the success of product features that support growth/virality
- Manage all of digital marketing initiatives. This includes choosing appropriate platforms for ad purchases, setting budgets, creating campaigns, analyzing experiments and tracking progress.
We’re a small team, and you’ll be part of the strategic decision making, take on big challenges and work with great people. You’ll have complete ownership and trust, and you’ll be measured by the results you deliver rather than the time you spend delivering them. We’re also very fun to work with!
- Opportunity to grow as part of international team
- Modern spacious office in Kiev
- Health Insurance
- 1 month of paid vacation
- Paid sick days