Our client is looking for a high-performing, self-driven Resellers & Partnerships Marketing Lead to join core marketing team in Kiev.
- Advanced level of English is a must
- 2+ year of experience in any field of marketing
- Proven ability to initiate, establish and nurture partner relationships
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills — ability to use data to analyze and measure affiliate marketing campaigns.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, speak your mind and ask the right questions. You are a great collaborator.
## Bonus Points
- Business development experience
- Recruiting and working with affiliates
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with resellers in non-English-spoken countries
- Working with the marketing team to develop regular promotions for resellers and sales partners
- Working with the marketing team to develop content and marketing assets to drive increases presence and sales.
- Analyzing campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward.
We’re a small team, and you’ll be part of the strategic decision making, take on big challenges and work with great people. You’ll have complete ownership and trust, and you’ll be measured by the results you deliver rather than the time you spend delivering them. We’re also very fun to work with!
- Opportunity to grow as part of international team
- Modern spacious office in Kiev
- Health Insurance
- 1 month of paid vacation
- Paid sick days